Large scale South East Asia political map multi-layered in editable vector format. Highly detailed, ideal for illustrations, prints and multimedia projects. 100% editable including font text for ease of use.
Map with more than 1,400 cities, major roads, railways and sea routes.
With multiple thematic layers:
- Coast lines and islands.
- Complete maritime routes.
- Countries (borders and fills in two styles).
- Countries names.
- Oceans and seas names.
- Depth contours.
- Lakes and reservoirs.
- Geographic points names.
- Internal administrative boundaries (first-level administrative division).
- Internal administrative boundaries names.
- Capital cities.
- Major settlements (five levels layered by population).
- Trunk roads.
- Primary roads.
- Railways of standard gauge.
- National Parks.
- Graticule with latitude/longitude.
- Map symbolization.
The design respect the rules and standards of cartographic composition with a style of colors and patterns consistent and creative. Adjacent polygons have not the same color, which helps the reader understand the map. All texts can be modified: real text, no outlines.
- More than 40 thematic layers.
- 1,500 editable labels with place names in real text.
- Text: Real text layered.
- Languages: English.
- Projection: Lamberts Conic.
- Original scale: 1:3,000,000
- Dimensions: 4A0 About (1682 x 2378 mm or 66.2 x 93.6 in). Scalable.
- Fonts: PT Sans and Liberation fonts (included in the download).
- This map can be combined with our maps of Asia.
Info about our licenses: https://cartorical.com/license
Illustrator CS6 (.ai) and Acrobat PDF
- Illustrator CS6 (.ai) and Acrobat PDF
- Size153 MB